We are looking for outstanding DevOps / Cloud Engineers to continue evolving our Cloud-based infrastructure and associated automation. This document gives our desired attributes for engineers at every level, with the understanding that experience level or specialisation may mean that some attributes will be weighted more highly than others in the interview process.
This is an ideal opportunity for DevOps / SRE / Cloud Engineers looking to work in a high-velocity, high-impact environment, owning the infrastructure from design to implementation to launch.
- Are an expert in Terraform and AWS, and related DevOps tools (e.g., Ansible)
- Have had experience with Serverless Infrastructure or Container Orchestration technology in AWS.
- Are a problem solver, a pragmatist and a fast learner who is not dogmatic
- Are confident with performance optimisation, and identifying bottlenecks and scalability concerns
- Have knowledge and interest in backend serverless architectures, including messaging and event sourcing, eventual consistency, and microservices
- Work well in a multidisciplinary team, and communicate actively
- Think independently and love sharing your technical knowledge with others
- Aren’t afraid of coding work in Bash, Python or Node
- Probably have a technical degree and 1+ years of real-world development experience
- Are a strong Unix command-line user, who can string together shell pipelines easily
- Have a strong InfoSec mindset.
- Are a small, dedicated team of smart, experienced engineers, product people, and business folks
- Love Linux, Gitlab, AWS, Terraform, NestJS, React and Agile
- Hate useless meetings, value your time, and enjoy a good work/life balance
- Value an informal, friendly, and supportive working culture with minimal hierarchy and no silos
- Are data-driven, and take product ideas from the whole team
- Work quickly to test and launch new ideas
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Equity Options
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working, remote or office-based working