We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who learns fast, loves technology, and delivers code three times faster than people think is possible.
You will get the opportunity to work on various projects with exciting products at multiple stages of their life cycle.
You will have a chance to learn new technologies and be a critical team member to help us develop cutting-edge applications in IoT.
- Work as part of our data science team designing, building, and delivering high-quality Machine Learning models, using time series data and neural networks
- Analyse the data and develop new approaches to automatic
- Do the research and pure POC modelling, production models maintenance, new features implementation to data analysis, data collection requirements and visualization/reporting
Experience working with:
- Python language (including numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow)
- AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, SageMaker)
- mathematical and statistical models and algorithms
- Other engineers contributing to the same codebase
We would appreciate:
- ML-libs: keras, tensorflow, sklearn
- NN types: CNNs, RNNs, Transformers etc.
- NN optimization details: cross entropy loss function and others, f1score/recall metrics
- Basics of classification and regression
- Time series analysis and classification
Additionally, we expect you to:
- Be keen to learn, regardless of level or experience
- Be comfortable with ambiguous goals and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Communicate well and take ownership and responsibility for all tasks
If you’ve worked with IoT products, InfluxDB or know Big Data concepts – this will be a bonus.
What we offer*:
- Full-time employment contract or a B2B agreement
- Competitive salary
- Contribution to private health care
- Professional training budget
- Company laptop and equipment
- Contribution to gym or wellness subscription
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Free coffee, snacks and beverages in the office
- Access to company hardware lab (3D printers, electronic stand) for private purposes – in Poland
- Contribution to contact lenses/glasses subscription