We are looking for outstanding agile project manager / scrum master to drive delivery and agile best practice throughout our organisation.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master / Agile Project manager looking to work in a highvelocity, high-impact environment, owning the delivery process from design to implementation to launch.
• Reporting directly to the CTO
• Act as the day-to-day scrum master for multiple agile teams (currently 1 team, but ramping up over time to 4)
• Set up and facilitate appropriate agile ceremonies for the teams
• Establish communication flows for cross-team collaboration (e.g. Scrum of Scrums, SAFe, or similar)
• Provide mentoring and coaching throughout the firm on Agile best practices
• Ensure appropriate delivery metrics are systematically captured and visualised and transparently
communicated to all teams
• Are an experienced Agile practitioner
• Have a solid understanding of technology and can communicate with software engineers effectively.
• Have experience working across multiple Agile teams, ensuring effective interactions within and between teams.
• Are an expert at facilitating agile ceremonies and soliciting engagement from all members of the team.
• Are able to succinctly report on, analyse and deliver data and present coherent and concise reports to
management about delivery progress, including burn up/down charts, velocity reports, etc.
• Are highly numerate and able to process and manipulate data (stories, merge requests, etc) using tools such as Jupyter Notebooks, Excel, PowerBI or related BI/Visualisation tools.
• Have a good appreciation of the Product Owner role and can assist Product Owners in building deliverable stories.
• Have a strong understanding of building Agile teams, mentoring team members, and ensuring consistent flow of work in the various teams.
• Are a small, dedicated team of smart, experienced engineers, product people, and business folks
• Love Linux, Gitlab, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Terraform, NestJS, React and Agile
• Hate useless meetings, value your time, and enjoy a good work/life balance
• Value an informal, friendly, and supportive working culture with minimal hierarchy and no silos
• Are data-driven, and take product ideas from the whole team
• Work quickly to test and launch new ideas
• Value beautiful user experiences
Pay and Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Equity Options
• Health Insurance
• Flexible working, remote or office-based working