This is an opportunity to join a world class QA Engineering team.
- Join the test effort of our tactical monthly releases from planning to execution and delivery
- Ensure the quality for a wide range of network protocols.
- Working within an agile software development lifecycle to test new product features.
- Designing test strategies using Test/QA best practice
- Using scripting and programming skills to develop automaton that reduces manual test effort
- BSc. in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years relevant industry experience
- Excellent manual and exploratory testing and troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of computer networking
- Scripting ability in Python / Bash.
- Hands on experience working with Linux/unix environments
- Analysis of specifications / creating test plans
- Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills
- Hands-on experience with networking tools (e.g Wireshark/Tcpdump/Tcpreplay, Scapy, Netcat, etc.)
- Industry certifications such as CCNA/CCNP highly desirable.
- Exposure to performance, load and stress testing methodologies.