A rare opportunity exists for an experienced CNC programmer seeking to work at an international design focused manufacturing company. Working as part of a global Product and Engineering team you will help create and support the CNC machining operations in our screen, door and hardware factories located in Australia, USA, Poland and China.
We are looking for an experienced CNC programmer with the skill set to:
- Create machine code that can be integrated with our computer managed mass customisation ordering and manufacturing system that is implemented in the same way in all factories.
- Optimise machine time and quality whilst maintaining the design intent.
- Understand the practical aspects of machining aluminium lineals, wood and stainless steel.
- Work across a broad range of machines – Multi-Axis Swiss-Style Lathe, 4-Axis Milling Machines, 4-Axis Lathes, 5-Axis Routers, plus others
- Operate CNC machines in the Stryków factory during the proof of concept build of new products or production improvements.
- Trouble shoot CNC issue as requested by any of the four factories.
- Provide advice on the repairs and maintenance of CNC equipment for all four factories.
The successful applicant will,
- have a genuine attitude of wanting to help and make a difference.
- have an excellent understanding of CNC programming and optimisation.
- enjoy speaking in English to solve problems from the four corners of the world
- self-manage their time to achieve ongoing work life balance
- be available for occasional international travel
- be self-motivated with a strong work ethic commensurate with senior salaried staff.
If you love challenges, taking risks, being creative and jumping in to help others people, then you will love it here.