We are searching for a senior software developer with at least 5 years’ experience in a technical role. This person will develop innovative software solutions primarily but not exclusively in the Microsoft development stack and using low code solutions such as Hyland OnBase. The successful candidate will also provide technical support and solution deployment to clients both remotely (from our Wroclaw based office or from home) and occasionally on client’s sites
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a software development role (ideally 3 of which should be in a software development company).
- Expert knowledge of .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Data Formats JSON, XML, YAML.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of web-based technologies.
- Strong software object orientated design skills.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, especially in relation to database design and writing efficient queries being called directly or through programmatic parts of SQL and database performance.
- Must have had experience in developing and supporting enterprise level line-of-business applications hosted in SQL and IIS.
- Able to demonstrate continuing professional development.
- Knowledge of intelligent automation solutions including capture, workflows, document management and Robotic Process Automation is an advantage
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of OnBase from Hyland.
- Knowledge of Alfresco from Hyland
- Hyland OnBase Workflow, WorkView and API Certificates are desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of workflow, document management, digital transformation and document capture is also desirable.
- Expertise in Fullstack .NET Development.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications (MCSP, MCPD, MCA)
- Development of enterprise-class applications and solutions.
- Development of middle layer APIs.
- Development of workflow & case management solutions through integration and configuration of Hyland OnBase
- Analysis and design of software solutions.
- Maintaining and supporting existing applications.
- Writing release documentation.
- Assisting in testing and deployment of solutions.
- Leading projects through the entire software development cycle from requirements gathering to product release.
- Liaising with the project manager to provide updates on relevant projects, highlighting progress, risks, roadblocks, etc.
- Providing leadership, coaching and talent development to junior developers.
- Proposing the use of new technology and tools as appropriate.
- Leveraging third party development toolkits and environments already in use
- This role may require some out of hours on-call support Experience
- Competitive salary offering, commensurate with experience including pension.
- Work-life balance with 3 days spent home working and 2 days from our office.
- Flexi Working Policy’ to provide additional flexibility at chosen periods in the year for travel or other personal reasons.
- Development budget available for certifications and access to cutting edge intelligent automation technologies.
- Flat organisational structure with a collaborative working environment.
- Social committee with regular social and wellbeing events.