We have openings for multiple Data Entry Specialists in our Krakow, Poland office. You will review and analyze data to ensure quality standards. The process of data analysis and quality control includes review of audio and visual data to identify issues in accordance with established quality standards.
- Correctly evaluate sound and data files using software and other tools. Inspect, sort data
- and apply rules to determine data quality.
- Accurately identify potential or actual quality issues, document findings to include
- specific issues or irregularities, communicate findings with team leadership, and escalate
- to management as required.
- As required or directed, assist other team members with data analysis projects to ensure the success of the Team.
- English — must speak and understand English at an elementary or higher level (required)
- Must be technically inclined and enjoy working with computers and various software applications in an office environment
- Must be attentive to details
- Must be very reliable, consistent and organized; keep precise and accurate work-related records
- Must not get bored doing repetitive work
- Must have the ability to apply general rules to solve specific problems
- The ideal candidate’s character traits: calm demeanor, patient, problem-solver, attentive to details
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members and management, and prepare written reports
- Ability to work effectively and in harmony with a team to contribute to the overall
- success of the team.
We can offer
- High-quality work environment
- Competitive salaries, to include paid vacation, paid sick time, and end of year bonus
- Training will be provided, and there is the potential to be promoted based upon performance
- Work from the office
- Medical insurance